- How much does a wine club membership cost?
- How many wine clubs does La Chertosa offer?
- What is the cost of the shipment and how will I know which wines I will receive?
- May I select my own wines for each shipment?
- How do I change my membership information (address, email, credit card, etc.)?
- How can I order additional wine and do I get my membership discounts?
- Who can receive my wine shipment?
- Are you able to ship wine to my state?
- When will my Wine Club package be shipped?
- How long must I remain a member?
- How do I cancel my Wine Club membership?
- How do I change my membership to a different club?
- What if I have questions about the Wine Club?
There is no cost to join any of our Wine Clubs.
We offer three different La Chertosa Wine Clubs. Tre Bottigle Members receive 3 bottles, 3 times per year. Sei Bottigle Members receive 6 bottles, 3 times per year. Dodici Bottigle Members receive 12 bottles, 3 times per year.
There is no fixed cost for our wine shipments. Our Winemaker, Sam Sebastiani personally selects the wines to be included in our Wine Club shipments. Two weeks prior to your shipment you will receive an email announcing the club selections. You are welcome to login to your account and change the club selections to your preference.
You can change the selected wines in your club shipment as long as the total number of bottles required by your membership level is met. (For example, the Sei Bottigle membership requires 6 bottles per Wine Club shipment.)
You may update your information by logging into your account on our website. The login prompt is at the upper right on any and all pages of our website. Once you’re logged into your account there are additional prompts to change your address, email and/or credit card.
You can also update your information by emailing email@example.com.
By simply logging into your account via our website. The login prompt is at the top right of all pages of our website.
All wine shipments require a signature from an adult (21 years+) at the time of delivery. Since this is a Federal legal requirement, unfortunately there are no exceptions. You’re welcome to receive your package at a business or commercial addresses since delivery may be easier and packages often arrive earlier in the day.
The list of states to which we may ship wine direct to consumer is evolving. We are currently shipping to California and Nebraska.
Wine shipping restrictions are constantly changing and we may be able to ship to your state in the future. Please contact us and we can hold your information on file until shipping is allowed to your location.
Depending on which club you selected the club shipments usually ship the third week of the month in May, September and November. The shipping dates may vary depending on holiday schedules. You’ll receive an email with tracking information for any shipment from La Chertosa Wines.
We ask that you remain a member for one year; or three shipments.
You may cancel your membership in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation once your membership if cancelled.
You may change membership levels by calling us at (707) 935-2942; or by emailing email@example.com.